CIBR Ready Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Get ahead of cybersecurity threats with CIBR Ready’s comprehensive training program
About Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Did you know: Up to 95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to human error? That’s why it’s essential for organizations to provide ongoing cybersecurity awareness training and implement policies so everyone understands their role in protecting against threats. CIBR Ready’s comprehensive training program will help your organization stay ahead of the ever-evolving world of cyber threats.
Our three-tiered training program provides specialized education, practical strategies, and hands-on experience to ensure your employees are better equipped to protect themselves and your organization. From lectures on the latest trends and threats, to guided discussions on emerging risks, our client-focused program has it all.
Annual Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Tier 1 of CIBR Ready’s comprehensive NIST-based Awareness program will equip your employees with the knowledge and tools to protect their devices and data from malicious attacks. This will enable organizations to foster a strong cybersecurity culture to help prevent potential breaches.
Employee training includes:
- Awareness Overview
- Identity Management
- Cybersecurity Threats
- Cybersecurity Compliance
- Incident Response
- CBT Privileged, Supervisor, and Leadership Training: Our training goes beyond the basics to provide specialized education for those in leadership positions to empower them and better protect the organization. This also completes the often overlooked NIST standard which recommends organizations provide specialized training for management and supervisory personnel.
- 1 Guided Discussion: Tier 1 also includes a live, interactive lecture that covers the latest trends and threats in cybersecurity.
Quarterly Cybersecurity Awareness Training - Practicing Cyber Security
Tier 2 includes one live lecture focusing on practical strategies for staying safe online, four guided discussions where employees can share experiences and learn from each other, plus four sessions dedicated to exploring emerging threats and defending against them. Additional applied labs provide hands-on experience with cybersecurity tools & tactics.
- 4 Guided Discussions
- 4 Emerging Threats Reviews
- Additional Applied Labs
Premium Continuous Cybersecurity Awareness Program
Tier 3 allows CIBR Ready to partner with your team around the clock. Frequent phishing simulations will help employees recognize and respond to malicious emails and a cybersecurity cultural assessment will reveal strengths/weaknesses in your organization’s cybersecurity culture, among other initiatives:
- Phishing Simulations: Phishing attacks are one of the most common and dangerous forms of cyberattacks. With our phishing simulations, we empower your employees to identify and respond to phishing emails, reducing the risk of a successful attack.
- Cyber Security Cultural Assessment: Our Cybersecurity Cultural Assessment helps you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your organization’s cybersecurity culture. By identifying areas for improvement, you can make targeted investments to strengthen your overall security posture.
Looking for another CIBR Ready service? Click below to learn more about our other simple, affordable solutions to protect your entire organization no matter your size or resources.
This cloud-based learning management system trains IT staff to recognize and mitigate risk in a real-world environment. No computer installation required. Just log-in and go! Designed for all IT skills, from entry to expert level!
Assessment and Consultation
Know your organization’s security vulnerabilities, so you can take corrective action. It may not be as simple as just hiring more IT staff (or it may). Take our FREE self-assessment and find your weak spots.
Certified CIBR Ready
Your Certified CIBR Ready Designation tells customers and vendors that you are a cyber-safe organization. There are three steps to becoming Certified CIBR Ready.
Get In Touch
Schedule time to talk to us about simple, affordable solutions to protect your entire organization no matter your size or resources.